.

.
IMPORTANT! We are extending the availability to order the Greg Alia - On of Ours, One of Us t-shirts Indefinitely.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Greg Alia T-Shirts Now Available at Jack Oliver's

T-shirts are now available for pick-up at Jack Oliver's Pool, Spa and Patio, located across from the Forest Drive entrance to Richland Mall just beside Tripp's Cleaners.

We appreciate your patience as I had short-notice, unforeseen events which delayed me in getting these available to you sooner. In the end, it is all for a very worthwhile cause and one which will not be forgotten.

If you have any issue with your t-shirt order, please contact me, Doug Ingbretsen, at 803-553-5757.

I am going to make purchasing these t-shirts available as long as possible. After wearing these shirts in public, I realize doing so results in a few orders being placed each time I do so. A wonderful cause is hard to resist.

Anyone can simply use the contact form to the right or visit Donations and T-Shirts to order their shirts or to make a donation.

Again, thank you.

Doug Ingbretsen
Team T.O.S.

No comments:

Post a Comment